Friday, November 7, 2008

We're CAST!

When I signed on for the David Faustino web-series "Star-ving", I thought it would be a quick little fun project.  62 roles later, I think we've just about finished the casting for the 13 episode project.  I was right about the fun part, but not so accurate about the quick or  little description.
Lots of great people are doing the series including:  Ed O'Neill, Katey Sagal, Christina Applegate, Ed Asner, Alan Thicke, Seth Green and Coolio.   

They'll be shooting starting on Sunday for about 2 1/2 weeks.  It will be fun for me during the "Married...with Children" episode.  Since I cast the first 8 seasons of the show, I'm really looking forward to hanging with the cast - it's been a long time since we've all been in the same room together!

I'll let you know how it goes next week.


No comments:

 

zimmer durom cup